The real estate market in Mount Gambier continues to see growth. According to realestate.com.au, the median market price for a Mount Gambier home currently sits at $400,000, a 9.6% increase from 12 months prior. If you have intentions to sell your home and want to prepare for the selling process, we offer some steps to help…Read More→
Complete Real Estate - Gabby Ogilvie
Please enquire for a private inspection via video call or a hosted one to one viewing.
Complete Real Estate are proud to present to market this well presented family home ideally located within close proximity to Naracoorte South Primary School and a short drive to Naracoorte Hospital and Kincraig Medical Clinic. This immaculate home is comforted by a split system reverse cycle air conditioner for heating and cooling and a free standing slow combustion wood fire and allows space for the entire family with open plan kitchen/ dining adjoining the living area.
• Open plan kitchen/ dining with access to the decked and covered outdoor entertaining area
• Kitchen is complete with electric cooking, oven, dishwasher, double sink and separate rainwater tap for drinking
• Carpeted living area with ceiling fan
• Spacious master bedroom with floor to ceiling built-in-robe and ceiling fan
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 both well sized and feature floor to ceiling built-in-robe and ceiling fan
• Fourth bedroom or study with ceiling fan
• Bathroom has walk-in shower, vanity and bath. Separate toilet.
• Additional storage in passage with floor to ceiling built-in-robe
• Laundry is complete with ample linen/ storage, wash trough and external access
• Freshly painted inside
• Double carport under main roof
• Low maintenance and secure rear yard with veggie garden, ideal for kids and pets
• Outdoor decked pergola with ceiling fan
• Garden shed ideal for additional storage
Council: Naracoorte Lucindale Council
Council Rates: approx. $1,966.92 per annum
Emergency Services Levy: approx. $84.55 per annum
SA Water Supply: approx. $70.80 per quarter
SA Water Sewerage: approx. $75.85 per quarter