Complete Real Estate welcomes your inspection at 63 Anthony Street, Mount Gambier. This centrally located brick home has much to offer those looking for a spacious family home in a convenient location.
- Living space is a feature of this home, with a separate dining area, lounge room with built-in bar offering a glass door outside to the carport/entertaining space.
- The kitchen is located at the heart of the home, with electric oven and gas cooktop, pantry cupboard, servery and island bench overlooking the living room.
- Living room with glass sliding doors leading outside and ample space for the family.
- Take a moment to sit back and relax, while enjoying the sunshine in the sitting area.
- Offering 3 generous sized bedrooms.
- Master with ensuite and walk-in robe.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both having floor to ceiling built-in robes. Additional 4th bedroom or study with floor to ceiling built-in cupboards, offering flexible living.
- The home is heated by central heating and a split system reverse cycle air conditioner provides year round comfort.
- An abundance of natural light filters through the home from the large picture windows and glass sliding doors.
- Main bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet has been updated.
- Laundry with outside access and wash trough.
- Outside features a low maintenance garden and lawn area.
- A shed is located at the side of the home with cement flooring and roller door, ideal for storage.
- Situated on a comfortable 820m2 corner allotment, providing a double carport off North Terrace and the option to use the gate onto Anthony street for an additional car space or use this area as an entertainment area - the options are endless.
- McDonald Park Primary School positioned within walking distance.
- Conveniently located close to sporting clubs, Woolworths and public transport.
With so much to offer and being in a convenient location, we highly recommend an inspection of this home. Contact Complete Real Estate to arrange your private inspection of this home.Show More