This large family home set back from the road sits on top of a hill overlooking eastern Mount Gambier.
There is so much room for the growing family 4 bedrooms, master with built in robes, with two of the other bedrooms having built in robe.
Three living zones, formal and casual dining.
Outdoor entertaining area, enclosed concrete play area.
- 7.7 Acres with native pine and cypress trees. 6 of the acres of undulating grazing
grasses with clover.
- 4 paddocks with troughs, steel cattle stockyards
- Ex shearing shed - set up as stables and storage/workshop.
- Tall wood shed, extra wood shed
- Workshop/storage shed
- Lined colourbond garage converted to spare room
- 150 m2 insulated and lined shed/office/granny flat
- Bore and rainwater
So much to this property!