We welcome 25 O'Halloran Terrace, Mount Gambier to the market. Over the years, the owner has completely renovated using industrial design theme to bring to life a solid circa 1890 home. Location is so to everything one looks for when buying a home; schooling, parks/reserves, public transport, cafes/ restaurants, medical facilities, shopping, All this and only approx. 1.2 kilometers from the CBD.
- Generous 3 bedrooms, front bedrooms with featured fireplaces (not in use)
- Stunning timber floorboards throughout
- High ceilings, wide cornice and ornate ceiling roses and wide cornices.
- Separate formal dining room or second living area, with french wooden doors leading to private garden area.
- Open plan kitchen / living area has been updated.
- Kitchen with island bench, dishwasher and electric cooking.
- Renovated bathroom features claw foot free standing bath, shower, double vanity and toilet.
- Study nook - great space for studying or home office.
- Second toilet located off hallway.
- An abundance of natural light filters through the home via the wooden doors and timber framed windows.
- Situated on a generous sized corner allotment of approx. 994m2.
- Close proximity to Reidy Park Primary School
To appreciate all the work the owner has put into renovating this home, contact our office to arrange your private inspection.Show More