Pelican Point is a picturesque coastal township between Carpenter Rocks and Blackfellows Caves and only half an hour from Mount Gambier.
Carpenter Rocks offers a great country tavern, the perfect spot to unwind and kick back on a Friday afternoon. Also offering a Rural Transaction Centre with fuel facilities and post office.
Just around the corner is the incredible Canunda National Park. The perfect place to go 4x4ing, fishing or camping, all whilst taking in the amazing scenery of untouched sand dunes and great views of Lake Bonney.
We have the pleasure to present a very neat and tidy home that would be perfect for a holiday home or a retired couple looking for a sea change.
- Open Living/dinning/kitchen so the whole family can be together
- Offering two great sized bedrooms with plenty room for bunk beds
- All serviced by a central bathroom with separate toilet
- Carport with direct access to the home
- Walking distance to Pelican Point boat ramp
The property also boast under cover entertaining space, single car shed and two rainwater tanks. With all this to offer a inspection is a must!