Please enquire for a private inspection via video call or a hosted one to one viewing
Surrounded by beautifully manicured gardens, veggie patch and orchard with abundance of fruit sits this one of a kind four bedroom plus study solid stone home. Open plan kitchen enjoys views over large window seat to Centenary Tower and approx. 38.5 acres of land carrying stock and healthy pasture for hay production. Located less than 10km from Mount Gambier, it is worth inspection.
• Large open plan kitchen/ living/ dining features gorgeous one-of-a-kind solid Redgum bench tops and island bench salvaged from the ‘Old Nelson Bridge’ equipped with induction cooktop, self-cleaning oven, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
• Spacious open plan dining with solid Jarrah polished flooring and window seat with gorgeous views over rear garden, grazing paddocks and surrounding districts. Ceiling fan and electric ducted heating throughout
• Separate carpeted living with dropped ceiling bulkheads, ceiling fan and ducted heating with access through double glass doors to outdoor entertaining
• Large master suite with ceiling fan, ducted heating, walk-in wardrobe, ensuite with walk-in shower, large oval spa bath, toilet and double vanity with solid Redgum bench tops
• Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all with ducted heating and large built-in wardrobes. Fourth bedroom is north facing and could potentially be used as second family room
• Three-way bathroom with walk-in shower, bath and powder room with solid Redgum bench top also salvaged from the 'Old Nelson Bridge'
• Large tiled laundry with wash through, bench space, ample linen press storage and external access through to rear yard
• Home offers private study tucked away perfect for home office plus large storage room/ wine cellar located in passage
• Access expansive pergola/ outdoor entertaining through double glass doors. Outdoor entertaining is complete with dimmable down lights perfect for year round entertainment and stone chimney ready for pizza oven installation. Through pergola is large stone double garage with electric roller doors
• Established gardens designed by owners complete with veggie patch and orchard with apple, apricot, pear, cherry, plum, orange, lemon, lime, peach, quince, fig and nectarine trees
• Situated on approx. 38.5 acres includes two large grazing paddocks carrying stock and healthy pasture for hay production, 72m deep bore with 2hp pump and 12m x 6m shed with partitionShow More