Please enquire for a private inspection via video call or a hosted one to one viewing
Situated upon large elevated block of approx. 1.2 acres, enjoy views over the undulating hills and Southern Ocean from the comfort of your very own Sapphire Swim Spa complete with 61 massage jets. This three bedroom family home is complete with established gardens, orchard, veggie garden, large bird aviary and abundance of shedding.
A short 2 minute drive will find you in the picturesque township of Nelson, located on the mouth of the Glenelg River - famous for it's fishing, boating and scenic national parks.
• Open plan kitchen/ living/ dining with r/c heating/cooling and slow combustion wood heater with heat shifters through to all three bedrooms
• Beautiful timber kitchen with new induction cooktop, self-cleaning wall oven, dishwasher and island bench
• Open plan living with timber floors throughout home opens through glass sliding door to undercover outdoor timber deck entertaining complete with slow combustion wood heating and café blinds creating an enclosed space
• Enjoy the views over the undulating hills and Southern Ocean from the comfort of top of the range 6000L 4.4m x 2.3m Sapphire Swim Spa complete with 61 massage jets and 4 swim jets. Spa is operated from bore water and has electric heat pump
• Master bedroom with heat shifter, ceiling fan, generous built-in wardrobe and two-way ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
• Two-way ensuite leads to study/ fourth bedroom, perfect for nursery close to master bedroom
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 both with heat shifter, ceiling fan and built-in wardrobes
• Spacious main bathroom has shower over bath, vanity and toilet
• Tiled laundry with wash trough and external access through to rear balcony/ yard
• Property has great storage with under house storage plus 9m x 6m 3-bay shed with concrete and power plus additional 9m x 7m double-bay shed + workshop with concrete and power and wood shed
• House operates on two large approx. 25,000L rain water tanks and bore. Additional rain water tank not plumbed to house with water point for CFS usage. Property is equipped with generator system in case of power outage
• Family home is surrounded by established gardens including a sprinkler system, large bird aviary, veggie patch and orchard with apple, plum, peach, mulberry, nectarine, boysenberry, lemon and almond trees and dedicated BBQ area set amongst garden in rear yard perfect for summer
A must-see lifestyle property! Call Kim Cawthorne on 0499 165 271 to inspect.Show More