Please enquire for a private inspection via video call or a hosted one to one viewing
CALLING ALL MUSICIANS! This one of a kind property is home to detached Recording Studio with four studios, kitchenette and toilet with direct drive-way access. Located only minutes from town is this gorgeous lifestyle property set upon approximately 1.7 acres with stunning country views and charm.
This large family home offers room for the entire family with three bedrooms plus nursery, three separate living/ family areas and office space.
• Beautiful large timber kitchen has electric cooktop, wall oven and dishwasher. Kitchen windows open through to large outdoor entertaining area
• Open plan kitchen/ living/ dining with electric ducted heating/ cooling throughout home opens to large outdoor entertaining area through glass French doors
• Separate living room has slow combustion wood heating and large bay window with views over rear yard and Centenary Tower set upon the summit of ‘Mount Gambier’
• Theatre room equipped with projector, screen and speaker system
• Master bedroom has walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 both with built-in wardrobes
• Main 3-way bathroom has powder room with linen press, walk-in shower, bath & additional vanity and toilet
• Enjoy views from large outdoor entertaining area over variety of fruit trees, established garden bed space, green house and shade house
• Property offers low cost living with 5km solar system and 13,000L and 24,000L rainwater tanks in addition to mains water. House and shed/studio both complete with individual septic
• House has double garage with internal access in addition to approx. 12m x 9m shed with power, running water, toilet and basin with hot and cold water
• Recording studio has four separate studios, kitchenette, power, toilet and basin with cold running water. Studio is equipped with security system and speakers