Please enquire for a private inspection via video call or a hosted one to one viewing
Complete Real Estate has the pleasure of presenting this one-of-a-kind 1970s split level home with panoramic views over Mount Gambier and surrounds. Located in sought after ‘Lakes’ area allows access through to a number of scenic walking trails through the famous Valley Lakes Crater and ‘Sugar Loaf’ walking trail to Centenary Tower located at the summit of Mount Gambier. Enjoy all of this while having the convenience of being located only minutes’ drive to city centre, retail, café and restaurants and numerous popular schools.
This beautiful property offers the unique opportunity to own one of the last vacant blocks in the Lakes area. Positioned on separate titles, the overall land size totals to approx. 1493m2 offering opportunity for potential buyer to sell lower vacant block with approx. 737m2 of land or enjoy the extra space all to yourself.
The home is complete with granny flat spanning the complete lower level with kitchenette, bathroom and living providing space as a teenage retreat, additional living/ bedrooms or opportunity to operate Bed & Breakfast style accommodation (STCA).
The large floorplan offers multiple living and dining areas providing space for the entire family.
- Enter home through large timber framed glass door in to formal dining space with slow combustion wood heating, ceiling fan and bar
- Enjoy stunning views over the city from large sunken family room through floor-to-ceiling windows spanning width of the room
- Additional sunken lounge room complete with gas heating and porch access offers a ‘theatre room’ style living with the privacy of being separate from main family/ dining
- The chefs kitchen is complete with six burner gas Smeg cooktop and large electric oven, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- This three bedroom home offers master suite with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity. Bedroom two complete with built-in wardrobe
- Bedrooms two and three are serviced by newly renovated bathroom with walk-in shower, bath and vanity. Separate toilet
- Large laundry provides abundance of storage space, wash trough, third toilet and access to remote control garage and workspace. Additional storage room located at lower level.
- Remote control garage under main roof offers internal access and porch access. Additional parking space in drive-way
- Enjoy low cost living with 5kw solar system complete with 20 panels, natural gas and 4 x 10 gallon rain water tanks
A MUST SEE PROPERTY! Book your inspection today to experience all this property has to offer.Show More