One of a kind property! This gorgeous Mt Gambier stone character home is conveniently located near local retail, post office, butcher, deli and more. Situated on large and private approx. 1052m2 block, this property includes fantastic outdoor undercover entertaining space, immaculate gardens and three car garaging featuring loft storage two with electric roller doors.
Highlighted by the charm of character features including leadlight window, polished floorboards, architraves, high ceilings, ducted gas heating providing year round comfort. Also featuring plenty of off-street parking, established manicured grounds, water feature and pop-up watering system.
• The open plan kitchen/ dining provides a contemporary practical family space, with updated kitchen featuring stainless steel freestanding 5 burner gas cooking, dishwasher, under cupboard lighting and ample storage
• Dedicated dining area located off kitchen has stunning French doors leading to established gardens
• The living area with a beautiful ambience features built in shelving and slow combustion wood fire and peaceful garden outlook
• The master bedroom includes elegant ensuite while the main bathroom features freestanding iron bathtub, statement vanity unit with stone benchtop and beautiful leadlight window
• The central hallway with character archways leads to the three spacious bedrooms, bedroom three with feature fireplace, bedroom two and three with built in wardrobes.
• Expansive grounds with outdoor undercover entertaining space complete with awnings amidst immaculate gardens.
Council Rates: approx. $1556 per annum
Water supply: approx. $274.40 per annum
Sewer supply: approx. $393.56 per annum
Emergency Services Levy: approx. $96.65 per annum
Zoning: Business Neighbourhood
Rental term: leased through to 1/12/21
Rental amount: $380 per week