The real estate market in Mount Gambier continues to see growth. According to realestate.com.au, the median market price for a Mount Gambier home currently sits at $400,000, a 9.6% increase from 12 months prior. If you have intentions to sell your home and want to prepare for the selling process, we offer some steps to help…Read More→
ANOTHER LET BY COMPLETE REAL ESTATE
– Large, character home located within Conroe Heights.
– Located close to parklands and MacDonald Park Primary School.
– Freshly painted throughout.
– Master bedroom featuring a walk-in-robe and ensuite with vanity, spa bath, toilet and separate bidet.
– Two carpeted bedrooms featuring built-in-robes.
– Open plan kitchen/dining. Kitchen featuring dishwasher, electric wall oven and gas cooktop.
– Carpeted living room separated from the kitchen/dining area via a semi-enclosed wall.
– Tiled formal dining room could be used as a second living space, office or fourth bedroom.
– Main bathroom with bath, walk-in-shower, vanity and toilet. Also offering third separate toilet/washroom.
– Laundry with double wash trough and external access.
– Large storage room provides sufficient storage.
– Ducted heating throughout the property.
– Double garage under main roof with automatic roller-door, rear and internal access.
– Large undercover pergola overlooks gardens and lawns.
– Rear yard access with garden shed.
– No pets.