The real estate market in Mount Gambier continues to see growth. According to realestate.com.au, the median market price for a Mount Gambier home currently sits at $400,000, a 9.6% increase from 12 months prior. If you have intentions to sell your home and want to prepare for the selling process, we offer some steps to help…Read More→
Complete Real Estate - Kim Cawthorne
Please enquire for a private inspection via video call or a hosted one to one viewing
• Take your opportunity to secure this 781m2 allotment in the quiet country township of Kalangadoo.
• Located within close proximity to the Kalangadoo Primary School and Football ground.
• 9 x 6m shed fully lined with concrete floor and pot belly heater.
• Power, water and sewerage running past.
• Has mail delivery to mail box.
• This could be your way to enter into the property market.
Council Rates: $1,228.58 per annum (includes CWMS charge)
ESL: $114.15 per annum
SA Water Supply: $74.20 per quarter
Land Size: 781m2
Council: Wattle Range Council