Complete Management Services
Specialising in property located across Mount Gambier and the surrounding region, our Property Management team provides expert knowledge and attention to detail when managing your property portfolio.
Our Property Management team offer a complete suite of property management services designed to help landlords maximize the value of their real estate investment. Whether you own a single property or a large portfolio of rental properties, our team of experienced Property Managers can help you achieve your investment goals.
With access to the latest market data, we apply the researched evidence from recent leased properties to provide a well-considered rental price estimate and key insights into suitable tenants from across our network. Our role as Property Manager is to maintain every aspect of the tenancy to ensure the property remains in a healthy condition to achieve outstanding rental returns for your investment property.
Meet the Property Management Team
Our Clients have Complete Confidence
Reviewed by (Landlord) 26 Nov 2023
Reviewed by Anonymous (Tenant) 20 Nov 2023
Reviewed by (Tenant) 13 Nov 2023
Reviewed by (Tenant) 13 Nov 2023
Reviewed by Anonymous (Tenant) 12 Nov 2023
Reviewed by (Tenant) 10 Nov 2023
Reviewed by Anonymous (Landlord) 5 Nov 2023
Reviewed by (Landlord) 4 Nov 2023
Reviewed by Anonymous (Tenant) 4 Nov 2023
Property Management FAQ
Our real estate agency takes a strategic and professional approach when leasing or managing your investment property. With access to the latest market data, we apply empirical evidence to provide a well-considered rental price estimate and key insights into suitable tenants from across our network.
“Engage our team for a highly professional and seamless property management experience.”
Specialising in property located across Mount Gambier and the surrounding region, our Property Management Team provides expert knowledge and the attention to detail required to achieve outstanding rental returns for your investment property.
We’re innovative, forward-thinking and always go the extra mile.
Contact us today
Upon appraising your property, our Leasing Officer will make recommendations to increase your properties appeal to future tenants to maximise the weekly rental amount achievable within the market.
With assistance from our marketing programs, your property will be marketed across a number of platforms to ensure we are reaching a large number of potential tenants. After completing extensive reference checks on your new tenant, our Leasing Officer will accurately prepare and execute all legal documents. At this point, our Finance Specialist will step in and manage the bond lodgement and rent receipt.
Our Finance Specialist will monitor rent payments to ensure they are paid on time throughout the tenancy. We have invested in technology and support systems to allow for easy and convenient rent payments for our clients. If your tenant is late in making a rental payment, our Finance Specialist will promptly follow up on delayed payments for both rent and invoices.
As the first point of contact for your tenant, your Property Manager will respond to any requests or maintenance on your behalf, using our extensive list of approved and qualified trades or your preferred contractor.
Routine inspections are completed on your property every 12 weeks. Your Property Manager will complete a detailed routine inspection report which includes photos to show how your tenants are maintaining the property and if any maintenance is required, detailed photos will be included. This report is available for both tenants and landlords and can be viewed on your portal.
Securing appropriate tenants, collecting rent payments on time, maintaining the property and identifying areas of concern that need attention or repair work before they become a big issue are key concerns for your Property Manager. Working with the goal of maximising your long-term rental income and revenue while minimising vacancy periods and costs.
If you have an investment property you want professionally managed, contact our team for assistance
- Professional marketing of your investment property
- Access to our database of potential tenants; including organisations and companies seeking a rental property
- Conduct show through inspections for prospective applicants
- Tenant reference checking systems
- Preparation and execution of all legal documents for lease agreement
- Written ingoing report with photographic gallery
- Bond lodgement and rent collection
- Managing water reimbursement
- Receipt payment of invoices and rental funds
- 24/7 access to important documents and up to date tenancy information on Landlord Portal
- Accurate up-to date records
- Regular routine inspections
- Maintenance solutions and recommendations
- Assessments of ongoing market updates and application of rent increases
- Preparation and execution of lease renewals
- Manage vacating process and conduct outgoing report
- Manage bond refund once tenancy is finalised
Do you currently live away and want to purchase an investment property in our region? – We can assist you.
Our experienced team can be your eyes on the ground and complete property inspections on your behalf; ensuring you have honest and reliable feedback to safeguard your potential investment in the local market and provide potential rental return information.
We can also arrange a building or pest inspection if required, with the assistance from our trusted and reliable local tradesmen.
Present our team with your requirements and we can research the market for you and provide recommendations on all properties available within the current market and you will receive honest feedback on what that property may achieve on the rental market.
Contact our office to speak to our Business Development Officer, Brianna, to assist you with the beginning of your investment journey or with growing your current portfolio.
Under the management of Complete Real Estate, you will be rewarded your loyalty to our business if you are looking to either renew your management agreement or if you are considering sell. Speak to our Business Development Officer, Brianna to find out how you can save while we manage your investment property.
Property Management FAQ
Owner payments are processed twice a month; Mid-Month, which is on the 15th day or closest business day and also End-of-Month which is on the last day or closest business day of the month.
A copy of all your deductions, such as approved maintenance or statutory charges, will be accompanied by the corresponding receipt and/or invoice.
A well presented property will achieve a higher weekly rent and attract a quality tenant. It will also help ensure the whole rental process is smooth from start to finish.
As a landlord, it is your responsibility to ensure the property is in good working order for it’s future tenants. We have prepared the following checklist to assist you in securing a quality tenant in a timely manner.
- Attend to all minor maintenance jobs and ensure everything is in working order
- Confirm any inclusions/exclusions with the property (e.g shed exclusion, dishwasher inclusion)
- Consider any value adding works, such as painting, new flooring, NBN connection, digital tv antenna
- Pre-install picture hooks on walls in best locations for tenant use
- Ensure rubbish bins and recycle bins are provided and in acceptable condition
- Ensure compliant smoke alarms are installed
- Finalise utility accounts (electricity, gas, phone, internet)
- Book a professional cleaner (ensure carpets are also cleaned)
- Ensure property is well presented for show through and photographs
- Mow lawns, prune trees/shrubs and tidy all garden beds. Consider adding garden maintenance as an inclusion in your weekly rent
- Service/clean any chimneys/air conditions/gas heating
- Prepare 2 full sets of keys for all lockable doors and windows (plus any remotes)
- Provide all relevant instruction manuals for appliances (or written instructions)
- For strata units/townhouses, provide copy of By Laws
- Arrange relevant insurance policies including building and landlord insurance
If you would like us to manage any of these jobs using our recommended tradespeople, please let us know.
If you would like to have your investment property managed by Complete Real Estate, there are a few steps we need to cover first:
- Complete and sign the Residential Property Management Agreement – this can be completed in person or signed electronically
- Prepare property for rent and organise to handover keys, remotes, instructions manuals and anything else tenants may need in future
- Our Leasing Officer will start the process of securing you a great tenant for your property
If you have any investment property you would like professionally managed; contact our team for assistance.
Search For Rent Properties
8 STONE AVENUE MOUNT GAMBIER SA 5290
26 LUMIDIN BOULEVARD MOUNT GAMBIER SA 5290
14 BYRNE STREET MOUNT GAMBIER SA 5290
5 DOUGLAS STREET MOUNT GAMBIER SA 5290
11 FIMMELL COURT MOUNT GAMBIER SA 5290
8/55 JUBILEE HIGHWAY EAST MOUNT GAMBIER SA 5290
The real estate market in Mount Gambier continues to see growth. According to realestate.com.au, the median market price for a Mount Gambier home currently sits at $400,000, a 9.6% increase from 12 months prior. If you have intentions to sell your home and want to prepare for the selling process, we offer some steps to help…Read More→
The South Australian Government has introduced an Australian Electricity Rebate which became available for eligible households and small businesses in South Australia from 1st September 2023. The Energy Bill Relief rebate is designed to provide assistance in paying your electricity bills and is available in addition to the South Australian Energy Concession. If you are…Read More→
Now that we’re a few months into the new financial year, it’s a good time to reflect on how Mount Gambier’s property market fared over the last quarter. In this article, we’ll walk you through the sales and rental activity and trends for the June 2023 quarter. Insights Mount Gambier’s property prices have risen in…Read More→
CRAFTING YOUR ALL-SEASON OASIS: DESIGNING AN OUTDOOR LIVING SPACE FOR MOUNT GAMBIER’S VARIED CLIMATE
Nestled on the limestone coast of South Australia, Mount Gambier boasts a climate that transitions from cold winters to warm springs and hot summers. Creating an outdoor living space that can endure this diverse weather is a rewarding challenge. This blog article presents expert tips and ideas to help you design the ultimate year-round outdoor…Read More→
Creating a warm and inviting atmosphere within a home is essential in real estate. One often overlooked yet incredibly effective way to achieve this is through indoor plants and gardening. Whether you’re a renter, a home buyer, a home seller, or a homeowner, incorporating indoor plants into your living space can work wonders in elevating…Read More→
Last month, the South Australian Government released its 2023-2024 State Budget, detailing a new $474.7 million housing package. Called A Better Housing Future, it supports building 3600 new homes in South Australia over the next five years. Alongside this, the budget includes some important – and money-saving! – changes for renters and people looking to purchase…Read More→
Stay up to date with Complete Real Estate sales and rental activity – gain access to latest listings, open inspections, listing adjustments and sold/leased listings
Our sister company Complete Commercial; is taking care of business for professionals, business owners and operators with an interest in commercial solutions.