Port MacDonnell and Eight Mile Creek in South Australia offer a unique and appealing combination of natural beauty, recreational opportunities, and a peaceful lifestyle, making them attractive destinations for those looking to relocate coast-side. Situated on the Limestone Coast, Port MacDonnell and Eight Mile Creek boast picturesque landscapes and coastal views. The beaches, rugged cliffs,…Read More→
Complete Real Estate - Kim Cawthorne
Please enquire for a private inspection via video call or a hosted one to one viewing
Conveniently located in a central location with incredible views to the tower on the mountain. This family size brick and tile home is nestled on an elevated corner allotment with parking access from Wyatt Street and Elizabeth Street.
This residence is a perfect property for the investor or accommodation operator where residents only have a short stroll to cafes, restaurants, and the bustling town centre.
• Large entrance foyer from feature doors on raised verandah
• Spacious and bright lounge room leading to the dining space
• Bedroom 1 and 2 with built-in robes – bed 3 is bright and large
• Kitchen has electric cooking with rangehood
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioner located in the dining room provides year round comfort
• Main bathroom complete with built-in bath and vanity plus a separate shower room with basin
• Laundry located off the rear porch area offering external access to the rear yard
• Secure parking provided by a double garage and extra off street parking
Currently leased at $260pw – periodic tenancy
Current rental appraisal $365 – $385 per week
Council Rates: $1599.99 per annum approx..
SA Water Supply: $74.20 per quarter approx..
SA Water Sewer Supply: $93.00 per quarter approx.
ESL: $95pa approx..
Speak with the Property Management team at Complete Real Estate about managing this property