The real estate market in Mount Gambier continues to see growth. According to realestate.com.au, the median market price for a Mount Gambier home currently sits at $400,000, a 9.6% increase from 12 months prior. If you have intentions to sell your home and want to prepare for the selling process, we offer some steps to help…Read More→
Complete Real Estate - Kim Cawthorne
Please enquire for a private inspection via video call or a hosted one to one viewing
Now is the time to secure Summertime at the beach in your own holiday home or permanent residence, this property is positioned on a 5,037m2 approx. allotment overlooking beautiful ‘Racecourse Bay’ with direct access to the coastline.
This ideal beach home has a front deck out from the large sliding doors from the living room that has beautiful ocean views. With direct access straight from the back gate having a day at the beach is easy with no need to pack the car with your fishing rods and beach gear. This 5 year old neat family home is an absolute must-see property!
• Spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining with sliding glass doors through to front decked pergola (ramped) that swings around 3 sides of the home. Large windows from all areas capture the beautiful views across the private front yard to the sea.
• Modern tiled kitchen with induction cooktop, dishwasher and large pantry cupboard and lots of bench space (including breakfast bar) with views to the ocean
• The living space has a reverse cycle split system and a slow combustion heater with large window facing the sea
• The master bedroom suite offers a walk-through robe to the large well equipped ensuite
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are also large in size offering flexibility for styling and furniture placement
• The main bathroom has a separate vanity room with large mirror and vanity. Access directly to the separate toilet and large bathroom with shower and built in bath
• Tiled laundry with wash trough and external access, ideal to wash off the sand before entering!
• 2 x 23,000 litre (approx.) rainwater tanks supplies water to the entire house with a bore for all outside watering including a reticulated watering system supplying controlled watering to pop-up sprinklers surrounding the house and house fence
• Shedding is excellent with a 12m x 7m colorbond structure with 2 electric front roller doors. One @ 2.8m (h) x 3m (w) and one @ 2.6m (h) x 2.7m (w). Another side roller door (manual) 2.1m(h) x 2.1m (w) plus a pedestrian door to the rear. Concrete floor and power.
• Hardiplank exterior with quality colorbond roof surrounded by rear fencing for privacy
• Instant gas hot water from gas bottles. Total: 188.57m2
District Council of Grant: $1557.20 per annum including bin collection