Complete Real Estate welcomes your inspection of 8 Truman Street, with spectacular views over the City of Mount Gambier this is just one of the many great features of this split level home.
- As you enter the home, you are greeted by the natural light that fills and flows through the home creating such a tranquil and gorgeous environment inside.
- Kitchen / dining / lounge is situated at the top of the home with direct access to the upstairs outdoor entertaining area.
- Gas heating and fans add to the creature comforts making this a suitable living space all year round.
- The kitchen boasts a dishwasher, wall mounted oven and grill plus oodles of bench and cupboard space.
- Living space is a feature of this home with an additional family room/parents retreat located on the lower level which features outside access, slow combustion heating and extra storage cupboards.
- The family room opens out through glass sliding doors to the second outdoor undercover entertainment area.
- Spacious master bedroom features an en-suite and large built in wardrobe which could easily be converted into a large walk in wardrobe.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 face the North, feature white painted timber walls, new cork flooring and wall shelves.
- Main bathroom with vanity, bath, newly updated shower and toilet service the top floor with a laundry shoot.
- Storage is at no shortage within the home, with extensive cupboards with the hallway and under stair storage is an added bonus.
- Situated on 780m2 (approx) of land, this property is definitely one for the garden enthusiast or growing family.
- External improvements include a double carport, storage shed and fully fenced backyard.
- Large veggie garden perfect for the garden enthusiast.
- 1.5kw solar panel system with Solar Hart hot water to assist with rising electricity costs.
This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented home on a good sized allotment providing the perfect place to relax and enjoy the gorgeous views over Mount Gambier. The property is conveniently located only minutes to local schools, the Blue Lake and all other amenities that the city of Mount Gambier has to offer. The vendors are downsizing and looking for offers on the home. Book now for your private inspection.Show More