CONTRACTED through Openn Negotiation - Prior to Final Bidding Stage
Due to inspection restrictions please enquire about our private viewing booking system.
Classic circa 1900s dolomite fronted home has recently undertaken a makeover both inside and out. From the moment you walk through the picket gate, you will see the time that the owner has taken to bring new life into the home. A low maintenance garden and yard area, allows for more time spent doing your hobbies on the weekends.
• Wide entrance way with polished floorboards and a high ceiling, a feature throughout the home.
• 3 spacious bedrooms, newly laid carpet, 2 bedrooms having built-in cupboards.
• Formal lounge is the centre of the home, with a built-in slow combustion heater, ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
• New blinds have been installed throughout the home
• Updated kitchen / dining area is adjacent to the formal lounge room.
• All electric cooking with ample bench and cupboard space and generous sized windows bringing in the natural light.
• Updated neutral bathroom features shower, vanity and toilet. Laundry with free standing wash trough and outside access.
• Covered outdoor area and a garden shed at the back for storage.
• All this is located on a well-cared and easy maintenance approx. 389m2 allotment.
• For off street parking a carport with easy access into the home via either the front or rear door.
• Conveniently located within easy walking distance to the centre of town, Reidy Park Primary and Railway Lands walking tracks.
We welcome your enquiryShow More