The real estate market in Mount Gambier continues to see growth. According to realestate.com.au, the median market price for a Mount Gambier home currently sits at $400,000, a 9.6% increase from 12 months prior. If you have intentions to sell your home and want to prepare for the selling process, we offer some steps to help…Read More→
APPLY NOW PRIOR TO INSPECTION
MUST APPLY PRIOR TO INSPECTION
Visit www.completerealestate.net.au/rent. Select property, hit apply.
With two spacious bedrooms and a newly updated kitchen, this home is perfect for those looking for a comfortable living space with gas heating and ceiling fan. This two bedroom duplex is positioned on a spacious 600m2 (approx) allotment and ideal for a single, couple or small family.
– Two bedrooms both featuring built-in-robes and ceiling fans
– Open plan kitchen/living/dining with gas heating and ceiling fan.
– Large updated kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher.
– Bathroom featuring walk-in shower and vanity. Separate toilet.
– Laundry with wash trough and external access.
– Spacious and fully fenced rear yard.
– Pets negotiable.
Tenants to pay for water usage and supply.
Tenants to arrange electricity and gas connection.