Port MacDonnell and Eight Mile Creek in South Australia offer a unique and appealing combination of natural beauty, recreational opportunities, and a peaceful lifestyle, making them attractive destinations for those looking to relocate coast-side. Situated on the Limestone Coast, Port MacDonnell and Eight Mile Creek boast picturesque landscapes and coastal views. The beaches, rugged cliffs,…Read More→
ANOTHER LET BY COMPLETE REAL ESTATE
Complete Real Estate are proud to present this unique four bedroom lifestyle home built from pine in 1979. Positioned on 7.4 acres (approx.) in sought after area, Compton only a short 10 minute drive to Mount Gambier. A truly one of a kind property set amongst an abundance of native Australian flora.
– Open plan living with highlight windows and brick and timber features throughout.
– Pine kitchen complete with gas stove, dishwasher, electric wall oven, breakfast bar and cork flooring.
– Lounge/ dining with reverse cycle heating/cooling and slow combustion wood heating.
– Slow combustion wood heating complete with wood-box with external access for easy storage.
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet.
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in-robes. 4th bedroom has potential as additional living/office space.
– Main bathroom has shower, bath and vanity. Separate toilet.
– Laundry with wash trough, linen press and external access.
– Double car undercover carport and workshop with concrete and power.
– Courtyard provides space for outdoor entertaining over looking the property.
– Gorgeous garden with native plants and trees throughout with feature timber arbor and shaded green house.
– Low cost living provided by rainwater connected to house and mains connected to outdoor taps.
– Property is fenced in to two separate paddocks and house block – front paddock with trough connected to mains water.