Port MacDonnell and Eight Mile Creek in South Australia offer a unique and appealing combination of natural beauty, recreational opportunities, and a peaceful lifestyle, making them attractive destinations for those looking to relocate coast-side. Situated on the Limestone Coast, Port MacDonnell and Eight Mile Creek boast picturesque landscapes and coastal views. The beaches, rugged cliffs,…Read More→
Complete Real Estate - Kim Cawthorne
Complete Real Estate are excited to present this character property for sale.
A circa 1910 build, solid stone 3 bedroom, 2 living room home situated on a large allotment of 910m2 close to local shopping, hotel, chemist and other conveniences.
• 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes, high ceilings and charming fireplace surrounds
• Large formal lounge room located off the centre hallway with ornate arch and baltic flooring
• Charming main bathroom with built-in bath and shower over and vanity
• Timber kitchen with one end open to the spacious bright dining/family room that overlooks the large rear yard and with access
to a side courtyard. Reverse cycle split system.
• Electric cooking, rangehood, under bench oven and dishwasher
• Impressive alfresco area off the family room and step down to a purpose built BBQ area perfect for entertaining, casual dining,
and enjoying the fresh air
• Secure garaging for numerous vehicles with access to rear yard and additional storage sheds ideal for campers, boats and other toys
• An enclosed yard, offering privacy and security for children and pets
• 6.5KW Tesla battery with 20 solar panels
Council Rates: $1532.62 per annum
ESL: $90.20 per annum
SA Water: $167.20 per quarter
Speak with the Property Management team at Complete Real Estate about managing this property