The real estate market in Mount Gambier continues to see growth. According to realestate.com.au, the median market price for a Mount Gambier home currently sits at $400,000, a 9.6% increase from 12 months prior. If you have intentions to sell your home and want to prepare for the selling process, we offer some steps to help…Read More→
Complete Real Estate - Kim Cawthorne
Heading: Complete Real Estate – Kim Cawthorne
Please enquire for a private inspection via video call or a hosted one to one viewing
Complete Real Estate are excited to present this beautiful lifestyle property with a rural ambiance located to the North of Mount Gambier only 10 minutes from the Post Office. Surrounded by established trees and well-maintained lawns providing comfortable places to sit and enjoy the picturesque landscape either to relax or spend with family & friends.
Spacious living spaces offering formal and family gathering that flows effortlessly from the modern kitchen.
• Situated on a block measuring approx… 4645m2 (1.14 Acres)
• 3 large bedrooms, main with ensuite and all with built-in robes.
• Underfloor gas heating vents throughout the home provides efficient heating
• Additional wood heating and reverse cycle split system in the family space
• Beautifully styled kitchen with black appliances including bar fridge
• Spacious dining area opens to the large family space including a study/office corner
• Large formal lounge room with direct access to the entrance foyer
• TV points and ceiling fans throughout the home with black and white styling
• Incredible modern bathroom with single frame shower screen, stylish bath and separate large vanity area incorporating laundry facilities.
• All main rooms have electric day/night blinds with clever remote options
• Direct access to an undercover outdoor space and heated kidney shape pool
• Double garage with remote roller doors under main roof plus carport
• Access to the rear yard with secure fencing plus additional 9×6 shed and 9×4 carport
• Other shedding including pool shed and garden storage shed
• 13.2kW solar system with 36 modules
• Bore water filtered through an industrial water filter
• Hotondo watering system with timer to keep the surrounding lawns & gardens green
• 400 Litre electric hot water storage
COUNCIL RATES: District Council of Grant $1419.85pa
LAND USE: Residential
Speak with the Property Management team at Complete Real Estate about managing this property.