The real estate market in Mount Gambier continues to see growth. According to realestate.com.au, the median market price for a Mount Gambier home currently sits at $400,000, a 9.6% increase from 12 months prior. If you have intentions to sell your home and want to prepare for the selling process, we offer some steps to help…Read More→
Complete Real Estate - Kim Cawthorne
Please enquire for a private inspection via video call or a hosted one to one viewing
If living opposite a large public reserve only a short walk to Woolworths, shopping mall, the local train station and Medical Centre is your ideal living location then this property is a great opportunity. But that’s not the only benefit of this 2014 built home, it’s also only a 5 minute drive to the beach too.
This neat and tidy brick home is positioned on a 375sqm (approx.) allotment and has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and double garage and is ideal for investors or owner occupiers and has just been painted throughout and new floor covering.
• Tiled entrance with storage room and internal garage access
• Open plan living with glass door to the rear paved area
• Ensuite & walk-in robe in the main bedroom and built-in robes in other 3 bedrooms
• Three way main bathroom with; vanity room, separate toilet and separate shower and bath
• Large laundry with glass door to side yard
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances, gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher and large benchtop/breakfast bar area for informal dining space
• Garage with two roller doors (manual) and roller door to rear yard
• Instant gas hot water system and wall mounted clothes line
• Established lawns and secure fencing
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioner for heating and cooling
Year built: 2014
Building Area: 172 sqm approx.
Land Size: 375 sqm approx.
Council: City of Onkaparinga
Council Rates: $1784.60pa approx
SA Water & Sewer: 153.70pq approx
ESL: $92.00pa approx
Frontage: 12.5m approx.
Zoning: Housing Diversity Neighbourhood HDN