The real estate market in Mount Gambier continues to see growth. According to realestate.com.au, the median market price for a Mount Gambier home currently sits at $400,000, a 9.6% increase from 12 months prior. If you have intentions to sell your home and want to prepare for the selling process, we offer some steps to help…Read More→
Complete Real Estate - Kim Cawthorne
Nestled at the end of a strata group complex, just a stone’s throw away from the enchanting lakes area. This delightful residence is strategically positioned, offering unparalleled convenience to popular schools, a vibrant recreation centre, and the scenic rail lands.
• Currently leased at $185pw to 23/9/2025 with long term tenant.
• Located at the end providing additional parking options.
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living space in neutral tones with carpeted lounge area
• 2 large bedrooms, 1 with built in wardrobes
• Offering updated separate bathroom nicely tiled
• Laundry with single trough and rear door to low maintenance yard
Council Rates: $304 per quarter
Water Rates: $79.50 per quarter
Sewer Rates: $74.20 per quarter
Strata fees: $249pq ($199 Admin/Ins – $50 Sinking Fund)