The real estate market in Mount Gambier continues to see growth. According to realestate.com.au, the median market price for a Mount Gambier home currently sits at $400,000, a 9.6% increase from 12 months prior. If you have intentions to sell your home and want to prepare for the selling process, we offer some steps to help…Read More→
Complete Real Estate - Kim Cawthorne
Please enquire for a private inspection via video call or a hosted one to one viewing
Complete Real Estate is delighted to present this one-of-a-kind opportunity in 71 Gray Street. A beautiful early 1900’s Mount Gambier stone and dolomite frontage home oozing with character and endless potential. Centrally located and positioned on large 1182m2 (approx.) corner allotment, the home boasts a large secure rear yard with potential to extend or sub-divide (STCA).
Currently used as a commercial building, the current owners have preserved its original character immaculately, providing the purchaser a fantastic canvas to make this unique property their dream home.
The double-storey home with stunning return veranda provides a flexible floorplan and potential Bed & Breakfast opportunity with separate access to lower level of the home with large rumpus, kitchenette and toilet.
Upper-storey of the home comprises of a kitchenette, two bathrooms, large sunroom, multiple entrance points and six generous sized rooms with potential to be converted in to bedroom and living spaces.
• Enjoy city style living within close walking distance to CBD with retail, restaurants, cafes and more
• Large living space positioned in middle of home with entrance from front return veranda complete with oil heater
• Four spacious rooms on upper-level feature open fires
• Main bathroom complete with toilet (converted from shower recess), bath and vanity
• Additional bathroom positioned off sunroom with potential to be converted in to ensuite complete with shower and vanity
• Lower-storey of home has spacious rumpus, kitchenette with toilet and under house storage/ cellar space
• Secure parking provided by 7.5m x 3.3m (approx.) stone shed and further storage with 4m x 3m (approx.) wood shed
• Additional 7.5m x 2.5m (approx.) shed with new ceiling, power, concrete flooring and water
• Additional parking provided by gravel area at rear of home with off street secure parking available
• Zoned ‘Established Neighbourhood’